BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Cousin Brad's Wedding

Well, I have to say that Brad and Jen's wedding location was gorgeous.  It was at a little B&B in the mountains southwest of Denber about an hour.  The got married by a stream with a rustic bridge where the wedding party walked in.  The ceremony was short and sweet and full of family and friends.  The weather had been sooooo nice since we got there, but on the day of the wedding it decided to be cloudy and drizzle throughout the day.  The weather cooperated during the ceremony, but I can't say as much for the reception. 
Oh yea, the reception.  It was gorgeous too.  It was held just down the road in an old cabin like building.  It was all wood and windows.  (Sorry for thegrainy/ blurry photos-I only had my iphone at the wedding)


Congrats to Brad and Jen-we wish you all the best!

Making their entrance at the reception

The Parham/Wilson Family


Cody (Brad's brother), Tina, Brad and me. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment