BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tick, Tick, Tick

So last Tuesday was a sad day in the Canterbury household....the show that I am completely obsessed with, 24, went off the air.  How in macaroni could you take Jack Bauer off the air?  Don't you people at Fox know that he is the ONLY person that can thwart a terroist attack, all while shooting the bad guys outnumbered 10 to 1...which a knife wound and a GSW???  I mean, come on!  Chad and I weren't the only ones sadened by this occassion, so Adam and Angela came over to help us say goodbye.  We all took shots of Jack Daniels in honor of...well you get the picture.


The sad, sad moment

But don't fear my fellow 24 enthusiasts, (spoiler alert) Jack lived through the show.  My conspiracy theory is that they will soon make a 24 movie....and guess who will be first in line!

No comments:

Post a Comment