BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bundts are the Best

So we started my b-day by heading out to The Colonial Golf Tournament in Ft. Worth.  This is always a fun event, but seeing as David Toms was playing, I knew Chad would be pretty interested in the golf so I brought reinforcements-Katie.  We decided to get some cute hats and dress up for the hot day we were about to subject ourselves to.  The saving grace of the day was that we had Clubhouse passes....A/C...nice bathrooms....a decent lunch at a real table.  It was a great day and there was a "Pink Out" on Sunday for Phil Mickelson's wife who has breast cancer, so I tied a pink scarf around my hat in support....thanks for the tickets David (and Adam)!! 




After the tourney, Chad and I took a nap and went out for dinner.  Here we are eating some good mexican food.  I looooove cheese!


After dinner, Chad suprised me with a "Nothing Bundt Cakes" birthday bundt. This is the cuuuuuutest bakery that just opened up across the street from my office. They make bundt-tini's (cupcake size), bundtlets (pictured) and an 8" and 12" bundt cakes.....how fun is that!! Anywho....thanks Chad-I had a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Happy LATE birthday sweet friend! You are always SO STINKING THOUGHTFUL and remember every important date in my life. Please forgive me for being such a bad friend. You are my inspiration! I love you sweet friend. Hope your day was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete