BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Louisiana Christmas

Whewwww.....am I glad the holidays are over!  I guess that sounds bad...whewwww am I glad all that traveling is over!  That's more like it.  Riding in the car is not my fav thing these days and with both our families hours away there is nothing I can do about it. 
We started the season off with Christmas at Chad's grandparents in good 'ol Simsboro, LA.  Everyone was there and we had a great celebration.  We had great food, opened wonderful presents and had a game of basketball going after our food settled.  The baby and I sat this game out, but maybe next year.  Thanks to everyone for such an amzaing holiday-we really look forward to next year!!


The "grandkids" photo


 Uncle John showing off his Obama bobble-head.....long story.  He wanted to get a "baby profile" pic of me, but there wasn't really a profile at that point.  Sorry to disappoint you uncle John!

Chad's parent and his dad's parents


Kaleigh and Kamryn playing Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment