BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

M.I.A.

UUUGGHHH....So my camera has been MIA for a few weeks and I finally located it...and all the photos I've been waiting to post.  I've been taking some not-so-great photos with my camera phone and trying to pass them off at the real deal.  Sorry for not posting for a while, but as a wise friend once said, "A post with no pictures....unacceptable!" 

So here's to my good friend Liz, a pic of my camera, as not to post picture-less.  I'm not a mommy, so I haven't upgraded to the ultra-zoom-so-I-can-take-great-photos-with-a-camera-strap-so-I-don't-strain-my-neck-camera.  One of these days I'll look like a tourist at Disney Land too, but until then I'm still rockin' the Easy Share!! 

Can't wait to see you this weekend Liz and take photos with your fancy camera again.  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, not only is my camera stap good on your neck, it's damn cute!! Just you wait! Ha!

    I do appreciate a pic in this post because you're right "A post with no pictures....unacceptable!". BUT, what is also unacceptable is not having a pic of actual people that make up the "Canterbury Crew". Now that you have your camera back, GET ON POSTING REAL PICTURES!!!!

    ReplyDelete