BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 31, 2010

Two Years and Counting

It's hard to believe that I have been Mrs. Canterbury for 2 years now.  I am as happy today as I was when I said "I Do".  I can still remember that day.... I arrived at The Tribute with "my girls" for hair, makeup, lunch and mimosas.  I was calm all day, not even checking out the ballroom or the entry area after the decorations were in place.  It didn't even cross my mind to go downstairs to see how the room was set up or anything.  The time finally arrived to put on my dress and have one last chat with my dad.  When the doors opened and I stepped outside to meet my future husband, I was amazed at how gorgeous the weather was.  I tried not to look at my mom while I was walking down the isle-knowing I would start to tear up if I did.  I finally reached Chad and my day was complete.  I was the happiest girl that day and have never looked back. 









2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet memories!!! I remember that day so well - one of the best days ever! Happy TWO years Canterburys!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day and what a great place to get married! I love that I can also mark that day as a milestone for Kella - taking her first steps at your reception! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete