BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Want to Run Though the Halls of My High School......

Part of my Christmas present finally came to fruition last week when Chad and I went to the John Mayer concert at the AAC in Dallas.  Come to find out....one of our friends bought her husband tickets for V-Day, so we made a double date out of the night!!  Thanks to my husband for always listening to me when I say I like something and running out and getting it-too sweet!!
Casey, Tiffany, Me and Chad ready to sing our hearts out!!


Enjoying the show....and the ubber fans behind us that
 LOOOOOOVED the opening act. 
 Can you say roadies???

John showing his Dallas love in his Mavericks Jersey!

3 comments:

  1. oh, sweet Lord i'm jealous!!! i love me some JM! i'm loving his new stuff and his early stuff, but the stuff in between, not my fave. here's to 'screaming at the top of our lungs' and our '10 year reunion'!!!!!

    LOVE the curly hair - soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you were such a curly sue! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night! Nice shout out to the Mav's!

    ReplyDelete