BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Sandbar

Still fighting through my cold, we went to the beach on Saturday.  One of Kevin's friends just bought a boat so took us out on the boart to party.  He took us to a sandbar that was one sqare mile-no joke.  It was amazing that people set up a volleyball net and had their BBQ grills and chairs out on the sandbar all day.  I didn't get any shots of the drunken 18 year olds on the boat next to us, but I think I got some worthy of posting.  This concluded our trip to Hawaii-we flew overnight on Saturday and arrived home to greet our favorite cat on Sunday morning.  Thanks to Brooke, Katie and Miss Kella for feeding the cat, Katie for picking us up and Josh droppping us off at the airport.  We appreciate all of you!!










1 comment:

  1. I am OH SO jealous of your trip!!! It looks like you guys had soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete